Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Monday, December 14, 2009

More Christmas Music, and a gentle reminder...

First, let's get the gentle reminder out of the way... I know I've said this before, and I know you're reading, but I don't know for sure that you're reading or even liking what you're reading unless you tell me... so use the comments box, folks! If you have any suggestions, they are all welcome. What would you like me to turn my focus onto? What would you like me to shut up about? Let me know. All comments will be read, I promise. And ignored. (Joke...)

A Christmas song for today, let's see... what could be lovelier than a little reminder of snow covered mountains, warm fires, a glass of plonk... John Denver ought to do the trick. Don't judge! John was a frickin' genius. And this song proves it.



Now, a little treat for both Neil Diamond and Adam Sandler fans (and a big thanks to Marissa over at Wildhair for this tidbit)!


1 comment:

  1. ok its a comment
    neil diamond funny
    couldnt play john denver so dont know
    if it gets any colder here i will be wearing a blanket
    mom

    ReplyDelete

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...