Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Monday, December 28, 2009

Internationalists!

Just having a little look at my Feedjit hits map and noticing that I have a bunch of hits in the US, UK and Canada, some in Australia, and some in parts of Europe. But Asia... nothing save a couple of hits in the Philippines and Taiwan. Greenland, Iceland, Spitsbergen... nothin'. South and Central America - nada. Africa... not a sausage. Antarctica, you're not even trying.

This is indeed a sad state of affairs. I want this to be a global blog. I want to be internationally read. I want The World Of Jeff! to be literally that. The World Of Jeff! (Here's where I do my sinister laugh and the camera pulls back to reveal me sitting with a cat in my lap and I say something like "Excellent! Everything's going according to plan! Mwahahahahaaa!!")

I realize, then, that the onus is on me to give this blog a more global appeal in the future. In that spirit, then, let me post this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...