Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Calling All Aussies


Jeff the Pommie here. I was just taking a quick look at my Feedjit map and I noticed in my hits from Oz that I had one from Melbourne. The only reason that I sat up and took notice was that I have an uncle and aunt that live near there, in a little town called Loch, Victoria. They used to live in Rowville, but then they moved. They own the Victoria Street Gallery on, um, Victoria Street. If you're from Loch, or in Loch, or even in the gallery, or know the gallery at all... tell 'em I said hi, and that it's about bloody time they started reading my blog! Oh, and Happy New Year!

P.S. R.I.P. Rowland S. Howard, former guitarist of The Birthday Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...