- Got out of bed.
- Ate nutritionally sound breakfast of mushroom and tomato omelette topped with avocado, drank big glass of prune juice and a herkin' big mug of Nescafe Gold Blend.
- Managed to turn off Jeremy Kyle Show after only 15 minutes. Man, I really feel for Jezza sometimes. If I had people like that on my show day after day I'd go nuts.
- Bathed and dressed. I smell good.
- Went to the Asthma Clinic at the doc's to get myself checked out. Puffed and blew into various tubes and was told I needed a spacer for my inhaler. Should get it in a couple of days. Got weighed too. You don't wanna know. Not good. Have put on a few pounds. Back on the healthy food.
- Met my girlfriend Laura at Caffe Nero and ordered a fruit booster in order to be healthy. Friends Andrea and Rupert walked in, on their way to an anniversary lunch at Chapel Down. Good to see them.
- Went to Post Office, picked up my dole money. Won't be doing that too often as I got a new job yesterday. Picked up an application for a driving licence. Bought a mystery novel from the library sale for 30p.
- Went to Truffles and bought some, er, truffles.
- Went to The Cats Protection Society Shop. Bought a few books and CDs.
- Went to Tesco and paid a small fortune to sit in a booth and have ONE picture taken. Seriously, £5? Really? This for a pic to go on my provisional licence.
- Bought my girlfriend some flowers. Purple mums and roses.
- Ate a salad for lunch. Tuna steak niçoise. Nice.
- Went to Julian Graves, where everything is currently half price because they are selling everything to the bare walls. This fine establishment is being taken over by Holland & Barrett, who suck. Nothing I like ever lasts. Boo. Got some good bargains. Bittersweet.
- Sat in the recreation ground and had a good old natter with Laura. Nice sunny afternoon. She then headed home and I took a few pix of the funfair with the trusty camera phone.
- Walked home, trying to be healthy and pick up the pace a bit.
- Got home, checked email and Facebook.
- Decided with Sis we'd get some fish and chips for dinner. Bang goes the healthy eatin'.
- Listened to Radcliffe & Maconie.
- More computer time, uploading pics, food blog, chatting on FB with Cecilia and Skype with Laura.
- Bed and blog.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Things I Did Today