Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Monday, December 1, 2014

The End Of Movember


It's gone!

Yes folks, I successfully completed the #Movember challenge and grew a fairly respectable 'tache for the entire thirty days of November. And last night, shortly before midnight, I got rid of it. It itched and irritated. Laura didn't care for its rather prickly quality, not to mention its random sticky-out-in-all-directions growth pattern. It bothered me while eating and drinking - I'm not the most dainty of eaters or drinkers at the best of times and the mo' just compounded the issue.  But I raised a little cash for charity and got my phizzog in the paper (again!). So that's good. But it had to go. Removing it took about ten years off me, so I'm told. So there ya go.

Plus! If you didn't donate to my cause, fret not. You still can, by going to https://www.movember.com/uk/donate/payment/member_id/10788349/

Cheers all, and a big thanks to my Mum and my Sis who were my main contributors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...