Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Friday, November 20, 2009

Where My Homies At?

or rather, "I say chaps - you're awfully quiet out there."
I was reading my dear friend Wildhair's post this a.m. and she was talking about how dull of an existence she actually leads, and I was sympathising with her in my mind when it occurred to me that my existence is fairly dull too (well, up until recently anyway - but we won't get into that right now). The next thought that entered my head was that one of the things that makes this life worthwhile is knowing that one's blog is being read - that someone actually gives a toot - and the key way to know that is if people comment. I haven't received any comments since before Halloween. Where are you folks? Are you still reading? Surely you must have some opinion. Oh well. On with the motley.

1 comment:

  1. I'm here! I'm here!!
    And you're right about the comments. My hit tally continues to go up yet you'd swear cobwebs are gathering on ye olde blog.

    ReplyDelete

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...