Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Podcast Of Jeff presents: Into The Unknown

The Podcast Of Jeff presents: Into The Unknown



Click the above link to listen to my new show in which I play new music and other good things by Luke Jackson, John Knowles, Vile Electrodes, OMD, Dropitomic, Trunken, the lost boy, Nazneen, Bentcousin, Andrew Hammond, Kelly Bourne, Hands and Harvey Summers.



If you would like for your song to be featured on the next instalment of Into The Unknown, shoot me an email at jeff@tenterden.co.uk and any mp3s you'd like me to play. Doesn't matter if you're an unsigned artist either - in fact, if I can be of service in getting your music (or poetry or standup, for that matter) out there, then so much the better.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...