Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Friday, October 23, 2009

Salmay! Dalmay! Adonay!

So I was just finding an appropriate video to post as today's musical Halloween-themed tune, when I came across this classic from 1971. Looks like they went all out with the budget on this clip from a German TV show. And spared no expense on the tassels. That's pretty scary too, along with the hair.



Now I'm going off on a tangent (which I'm sure you all know by now, I love to do) and thinking about witches and wizards in particular, and finding there are some scenes from movies I'm going to have to try and locate. While I'm busy doing that, here's a clip of my favorite (slightly incompetent) wizard, Catweazle, from the first episode. If you remember, Catweazle was trying to escape the Normans in 1066 when his spell went wrong and he found himself transported 900 years into the future:



Ah, that was good TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...