Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Sick Of Being Sick

Oh boy, am I sick of being sick. I've been sick for bloody months, years it seems. Seriously, I've had some sort of low-grade sub-sickness since at least October. Snot of varying quantities, from streaming schnozz to drip to dried bloodied clods of gunk. A cough that wavers from chesty to dry to nagging tickle. Various aches and pains and twinges and dull things that defy description. A throat that just occasionally decides to feel like I've swallowed a Dorito sideways or a whole kiwi fruit. Is this what life is going to feel like from here on in, because I am mightily hacked off with it. I swear, if I woke up in the morning and the coughs, sneezes, boogers and aches had all gone, I'd probably die from shock. Bleccch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...