Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Friday, August 9, 2013

A Farnsworth Moment

You might remember a while back when I bemoaned the lack of creativity and skill of this town's young'uns when I stumbled upon this paean to disaffected youth:


I have since discovered that I was wrong. In fact, the young people of Tenterden (those in possession of markers or spray paint, anyway) have a LOT to say about the world and their feelings and that, innit, blud. Take this example:



Seriously? In one of the whitest towns I know? Lil' Wayne, you have a lot to answer for.

Then there's this one that I am sure we can all relate to.



Well, who doesn't? And finally, the one that says it all...



LOL indeed. I have only one thing to say to this...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...