Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Friday, February 25, 2011

Viva Madge

So last time I asked: What is Madonna's one and only acting award? And no, it wasn't for her amazing portrayal of Breathless Mahoney in Dick Tracy.  Nor does it have anything to do with Shanghai Surprise.


My name is Antonio. My hair is all tousled and my chest is exposed. I am sexy. You want me.
Our Madge won a Golden Globe, no less, for her role as Eva Peron in the musical Evita,  in which she starred alongside Antonio Banderas. Fun factoid: Banderas was actually considered for the role of the Phantom in The Phantom Of The Opera and spent several years in vocal preparation.


So, next question. Following on the theme of musicals, which movie contains the line: "Led Zeppelin didn't write songs everyone liked.  They left that to the Bee Gees."?


I am Robert Plant. I have very tight jeans and a naked chest. I am very sexy. You want me.

We've just come from the dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...