Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Censoring Myself

I just wrote a scathing post. It will probably never see the light of day and shall remain in draft format. It was mostly a biting critique of Southern US cuisine, but turned into much more than that. If any of you are the least bit curious to want to read it, I will email it to you, as long as I am sure it will never get back to the people I attacked (although no actual names or relationships were mentioned). I just feel better for having written it and got it off my chest. If you are curious, leave your comment at the bottom. Cheers y'all.

Jeff

3 comments:

  1. *smile* you have my email addy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send it to me..I am curious -- I was born and raised in the US south ;) angiebailey1970@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...