Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

All Good Things, etc...

Well, folks....


I hate to be the bringer of bad news but The World Of Jeff! - Random Mutterings of a rotund Brit in the Good Ole U.S. of A. from here on out is going to have a title change. Yes, yes, I know it's a shock. Try to calm yourselves. Actually, the title will remain much the same apart from the "in the Good Ole U.S. of A." bit.

After 18 years and 3 months, I am leaving the Colonies and making the return trip back to Dear Old Blighty. It's been a long hard road, and I am going to miss all my old  US buddies. I have my reasons for leaving and if you want any more detail than that, you'll have to email me. As for my UK friends and family, stick the kettle on and get the choccy bickies out, I'm coming soon and let's meet up for a cuppa and a good natter.

All that being said, the blog will continue on. We're only partway into "100 Records That Shook The World" and I have more plans for future posts in the works. So put on your fur-lined chinstrap, gird your loins and be ready. I may be gone from the States, but I'll still be with you in digital form. You'll still have your regular dose of Jeffness, just coming from a different computer, that's all.

Pip-pip, cheerio and all that rot, what?

1 comment:

  1. I like the new heading but I require more input. Email jotted and sent.

    ReplyDelete

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...