Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday

Okay.

Today is another day, Friday to be precise, and I have gotten all these lovely messages from friends and family urging me to 'keep blogging'. I never knew my writing would be thus appreciated, so who am I to disappoint my fan base?

So far I have written about travel, driving, and random things about me. Today, I have sat and looked at other people's blogs, my Facebook page, my email, and a delightful page called Worst Album Covers, which was a good chuckle.

I'm a bit tired today and I can't really get inspired, so instead I'm going to direct you to some other thumping good reads.

The Geograph British Isles project aims to collect geographically representative photographs and information for every square kilometre of Great Britain and Ireland, and you can be part of it.

For another good laugh or two, try Awkward Family Photos, which shows that no matter how bad your family portraits are, there are other families with worse ones.

My friend Patrick has been on many adventures and you can read about them on Journeys.

And lastly, I nearly wet myself laughing at these photos of terrible tattoos.

Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...