Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Movie Quote of the Week

Peter: The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. 



Bob: Don't... don't care? 


Peter: It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my ass off and Initech ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime, so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Bob: I have eight different bosses right now. 


Bob: I beg your pardon? 


Peter: Eight bosses. 


Bob: Eight? 


Peter: Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.


--from "Office Space" (1999)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...