Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Saturday, April 27, 2013

My New Favourite Film

I tell ya what - those guys at the Horror Channel know a good flick when they see one. This

MegaShark Vs. Giant Octopus. It's an edge-of-your-seat thrill ride!


was on the other day and I thought to myself - how did I miss this? I won't spoil it for you but if I tell you the two main protagonists are Deborah "Shake Your Love" Gibson and Lorenzo "The Bold And The Beautiful" Lamas, you know we are talking high-calibre acting.

I won't spoil it for you by telling you the plot, but at one point, the MegaShark of the title surfaces in the San Francisco Bay and bites a chunk out of the Golden Gate Bridge...

Like so.
If you are at all unsure about whether you will like this movie, I will play you a short scene which should seal the deal.




So there you go. Rent it, stream it on Netflix or Lovefilm or whatever. You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...