Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Musical Puzzler: Spielberg

So last time on the Puzzler I asked you this question: What role did Steven Spielberg play in the film The Blues Brothers? Looks like I stumped you folks because I heard nary a whisper from any of you. But I can tell you now - his role was small yet pivotal - the Cook County Assessor's Office Clerk. Don't believe me? Just watch this!




So there you are. Brief but pivotal.

Next question! The Blues Brothers band consists primarily of members of the Stax house band, Booker T. & The M.G.'s. Guitarist Steve Cropper has made several other film appearances. In which Jack Black flick did he make a cameo appearance?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...