Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Friday, November 2, 2018

The Halloween Story Challenge

Hi folks! As those of you who follow my Facebook posts are probably aware, I recently offered up a challenge to anyone who wanted to participate to write a spooky, scary, suspenseful or strange short story for Halloween. To add a certain degree of difficulty, the stories were not to contain the letter I (i).  I read the three stories I received (plus one that I wrote) on my recent Halloween podcast, and I promised everyone that I would also publish the stories on this here blog. So, the next four posts on this blog will be the four tales in question, which are:

No Eyes by Charlie Hickmott

A Permanent Answer by Michael Noble

The Path by Catherine Legg

and my own story, Moon.

At Catherine's suggestion, I am making this a regular thing, and not just for Halloween! Later this week I will be issuing a Christmas challenge, details to be decided.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...