Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Friday, July 29, 2022

Five Questions With... Marissa Rapier

 


Today on the show I am joined by my dear friend Marissa Rapier. She lives in Kankakee, Illinois, but when I first met her she was working at Lenscrafters 363 in Gainesville, Georgia, and I was the new guy. She eventually became my boss but it was clear to me from the outset that we were kindred spirits - we had the same daft sense of humour, an ability to laugh at ourselves, and we liked a lot of the same music, movies and TV. A while later she moved back to her native Illinois and continued at Lenscrafters and I followed her adventures on her blogs. Since that time she's worked as a librarian, participated in local theatre productions, and survived a bout with breast cancer (please get yourselves checked regularly, ladies. And gents, get checked out too. Cancer doesn't discriminate.) and now co-owns a vintage store called Bargains & Treasures, where she has become a dab hand at furniture restoration and upcycling. During our chat we talk about bicycles, drinking, Lord Of The Rings and much more. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...