Blah

Rubbish, piffle, tommyrot, drivel and utter bilge

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What's Up?

On November 15th 2009 I began to inject into this blog a series called 100 Records That Shook The World!, a list originally published in 1990 by the short-lived VOX magazine. The regulars amongst you will have noticed that I have done several of these in the last few days, and may have wondered what's up. Well, to tell the truth, I'm getting a bit tired of doing it so I'm trying to get the last few done before the 15th November rolls around again. I'll publish the last one on or around that date just because I am a little OCD like that.

When I think about it it is almost incomprehensible that I have been blogging for four years now. Where has the time gone? Maybe I should have an anniversary party. Ha! That'd be fun. It'd have to be a 'virtual' party or a Skype party because I think most of my regular readership comes from overseas, or at least a long way away.

Anyhoo... back to the motley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints, comments, questions, concerns, missing or broken links, etc?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...